Thursday, September 5, 2013

Recipe Sharing 01 - Smoothies

Okay, okay, okay, so life on this blog is a bit boring. If I'm not racing, it seems I'm not updating, even though life is still triathlon-ing away.

What do I do in the winter off-season in between swim-bike-running? Working, working, and if I am not working, then I am walking my dog and teaching him tricks (he's a genius!), making stuff in the kitchen, and reading either real books (!!) or online blogs. Life is ~fascinating~ as you can tell, but I'm actually really enjoying it.

I figure, if I don't have too much in my head to share, then why not share things that I've been eating and REALLY ENJOYING. I go through heaps of recipes and only save the really, especially, phenomenally good ones. Recipe sharing time? Yes, take a look below...

Some of my favourite SMOOTHIES in the last couple months have been:
- Orange Creamsicle and Iron Woman Gingerbread smoothies from Oh She Glows (killer website!)
- Pina Colada and almost ALL the smoothies in Blend: Simply Artisanal smoothies e-book (a couple $$ e-book that is SO worth it!)
- Tropical Mint Smoothie from food blog Carrots N Cake
- Going through all 365 smoothie recipes of Kathy Patalsky's "365 Vegan Smoothies" book

What are your fave smoothie recipes? Links appreciated and adored!

No comments:

Post a Comment